- Development Tools: JIRA, Aspera, Subversion (Client), GitHub, Unity 4, Visual Studio 2012, DigitalRiver MTX
- Programming Languages: XML, Lua, C#, C++, Python, HTML, CSS, Latex
eCommerce Coordinator Six Foot, LLC, November 2016 - Present
Find and implement fixes to ensure the integrity of the digital storefront. Helped improve the workflow of updating the storefront. Contributed to planning efforts and implemented changes for content updates.
Quality Assurance Tester Six Foot, LLC, June 2016 - October 2016
Test the quality of games through various test plans to help ensure great gameplay and usability. Helped create test plans for new features and documented issues through JIRA. Helped coordinate shop related testing to assure all items are shown and priced correctly.
Production Intern Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, June-August 2014
Coordinated and tracked legal approval of game assests, reviewed builds, and assisted in cross-studio playtests.
FOSS Developer Rochester Institute of Technology, August 2014 - August 2015
Contract Position. Developed add-on for World of Warcraft to help teach players about Type 2 Diabetes. Helped create
a website to celebrate Jewish toy designers and game developers.
Retail Worker GameStop, Oct 2011-Jan 2015
Provided customer service, managed part time employees, and conducted financial transactions
- Dreadnought - PC, PS4
- RiME - PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch
- Batman: Arkham Knight - Xbox One, PS4
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Xbox One, PS4, PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- Mortal Kombat X - Xbox One, PS4, PC
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - PC
- Gauntlet - PC
- WoW Diabetes - PC
- AngleGators - iOS
- Loot Master Remix 2.0 - PC
Rochester Institute of Technology | May 2015
B.S. Game Design & Development | Rochester, New York
Minor: Free and Open Source Software
Girl Scouts – Bronze & Silver Award – Kindergarten through 12th Grade