Team Proposal 2 - CodeCombat
- List your other team members below
Which Entity did your team choose to profile?
Description of the Organization
- CodeCombat is open source game to help teach people how to program. It is written in mostly CoffeeScript, but has multiple different languages that you can play through the campaign in.
What will each team member's role be?
- Katie: Research data for research paper, create the presentation.
- Alex: Research data for research paper, create the presentation.
Organization/Project Source Code Repository URL?
List your upstream Mentor's below:
How will you communicate with them? (i.e. IRC Channel, Email Addresss, mail lists, issue trackers, etc...)
What do you anticipate the easy parts will be?
- Finding the documentation and parsing that information for what we need.
What do you anticipate the hard parts will be?
- Finding some of the more in depth answers, such as who reviews patches.
How will you overcome both?
- By reading through the table of contents for the documentation to find which sections are the most likely to have the information needed.
If something goes wrong, what contingencies do you have in place?
- We will communicate with the professor our issues, and work with him to agree upon what should be done moving forward.
When will your group meet regularly outside of class time?
- We will be meeting in the middle of the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays.