Trademarks and Your Foss Project
Trademarks and Your Free and Open Source Software Project
October 22, 2014
Trademarks are a very complicated matter. It's important to keep your mark and to keep it distinguished. But in the FOSS community it's extremely important that you don't push your users away but having an overly strict Trademark policy.
- Even though she's a lawyer, she's also very clear that this isn't legal advice.
- She is very clear about everything and uses a lot of different types of examples. 3.
- FDA doesn't review the code on medical devices.
- She says umm a lot.
- It sounds like she's talking faster than normal, and not breathing naturally.
- Do you have to do more than just protect your mark from genericide?
- If you've done everything that you can
Karen does a really good job of breaking down Trademarks so that pretty much anybody can understand them. She uses a lot of examples to help get her point across and to help with understanding.
A dozen white roses.