Wow Add-on Progress
Spring Break has barely begun and already progress on the add-on is coming along nicely. I finally fixed the visual issues I was having with the status bar. I just had an extra texture, so once I started looking for the issue it was a very easy fix. I also added in a function so the status bar will change colors as your glucose level changes so that the player can more easily recognize how they are doing currently.
Next I'm starting to look into what I need to do to create a timer that will hide the bottom portion of the interface after a few minutes so that the player has to keep in mind what they're doing instead of just staring at a bar. I've already started implementing some of the things I will need and have everything figured out except for the timer.